Mothering Forum banner

Shall the Vaccinations Forum include memes?

• Yay

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 11.1%
961 - 980 of 1018 Posts

·
Registered
19,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #961 ·
Font Number Circle Monochrome Pattern

• Angry
Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
It has been eighty years! Have we learned nothing?

Gesture Font Adaptation Screenshot Sleeve

• Sad
Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Coat Smile Sleeve Gesture Happy

• Love
Reactions: Deborah and emmy526

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
i pointed out to this poster that this must've been written in the 80's, cuz the list is much longer now
The reply??
"Yeah, ain't it great!!! Nobody dying, or going blind or deaf, or needlessly being crippled, by any of those bugs anymore!! Wonderful!!''

NO, instead we have an entire generation of children with dysfunctional immune systems, mental/physical issues, and a myriad of long term problems associated with vaccine use. Wonderful??? HARDLY

Hair Font Rectangle Circle Paper

·
Registered
19,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #969 ·
Not humor. Fact. #cootiescoup
Handwriting Rectangle Font Line Cartoon

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Happy Circle

Product Rectangle Font Circle Grass

Handwriting Facial expression Font Writing Number

• Love

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Allergies are, IMHO, serum/vaccine sickness.

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Poor immune system?
Heredity?
I do know that allergies are never mentioned in old medical textbooks, so allergies were rare, I do believe. The earliest mention of anything like allergies is something called serum illness; doctors who did not approve of vaccinations said that they never saw allergies in a child that was not vaccinated. Some doctors also said that they never saw a case of cancer in a nonvaccinated person; I think that may be a grand generalization but cancer cases have increased over the 20th century. Vaccine package inserts admit that vaccines are not tested for cancer causing abilities.

• Wow

·
Registered
439 Posts
I do know that allergies are never mentioned in old medical textbooks, so allergies were rare, I do believe.
Growing up as an white, American, middle-class child in the 70s and 80s, allergies were something that were completely poo-pooed. I remember my parents, grandparents and their friends being like: "Who gets allergies?" "Must be something wrong with those kids." "We never had allergies."
(They were talking about seasonal allergies, as this was before the whole peanut/food allergy became a thing.)

·
Registered
19,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #976 ·
There are other factors besides vaccines. Basically, anything that messes up the gut immune system. Antibiotics. C-sections. Vaccines. Glyphosate. Generally crappy diet.

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
AS a teacher, I always had at least three children in each class with life threatening allergies as milk, bee stings, cats, nuts, pineapple, etc. My point about allergies being rare in the olden days was to point out that these days allergists are a growing, respectable profession because so many children have allergies.

My sister moved to the East coast in the 1980s to live and asked relatives there what kind of allergies they had to the area, and they regaled her with their tales of seasonal allergies to various trees and plants.

I have no allergies.
Forehead Hair Face Chin Eyebrow

Organism Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Happy

Facial expression Font Suit Event Screenshot

Hair Chin Hairstyle Smile Facial expression

Forehead Nose Cheek Chin Eyebrow

Hair Glasses Vision care Jaw Beard

Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Brand

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
There are other factors besides vaccines. Basically, anything that messes up the gut immune system. Antibiotics. C-sections. Vaccines. Glyphosate. Generally crappy diet.
true - but in my daughters case.....no vaccines, no processed foods, - nothing like that, and she was born with a milk allergy- and developed a tomato allergy too, in toddler years

·
Registered
19,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #979 ·
true - but in my daughters case.....no vaccines, no processed foods, - nothing like that, and she was born with a milk allergy- and developed a tomato allergy too, in toddler years
Alas, even if you are very careful, we live in a filthy, polluted world. What I listed were sort of the top causes, but it is damn near impossible not to be ingesting crap every day.

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Smile Happy Font Terrestrial plant Photo caption

Cartoon Vertebrate Organ Human Organism

Chin Outerwear Human Flash photography Sleeve

Outerwear Product Black Human body Neck

961 - 980 of 1018 Posts