Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading up on asthma in the 2009 edition of the Merck manual. I don't have the exact quote on me, but it mentions that the increased vaccine schedule may be one of the factors to blame. To be clear, the chapter on vaccines is unequivocally "party line."

Of course, this information was only available by hard copy in the bowels of my public library. And if it ever gets "out," I'm sure we'll blogs about how "anti-vax" this source is, as well as some junk studies to "debunk" it and "reassure" us. :rolleyes

Anyway, I don't know either way if it's true, but can any of you point me to some research re: vaccine load and childhood asthma?

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it's AoA but lots of info, although the main thrust of the article is earlier vaccination, but there is no deying that the current schedule is extremely aggressive.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/07/earlier-vaccina.html

The author provides a long list of studies at the end of the article.
Thank you for this. There are 3630 annual deaths from asthma in the U.S. They won't get much attention until there's a mandated vaccine for asthma. :rolleyes But it would really pain me to hear that the vaccine schedule contributes to this.

The Merck manual mentioned that a large quantity of vaccines could inhibit a particular white blood cell and lead to allergies. I don't have it in front of me. @emmy526 what is the copyright year of the 19th edition? What does it say about this issue? I can pm you if you don't wish to share publicly.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Thank you for this. There are 3630 annual deaths from asthma in the U.S. They won't get much attention until there's a mandated vaccine for asthma. :rolleyes But it would really pain me to hear that the vaccine schedule contributes to this.

The Merck manual mentioned that a large quantity of vaccines could inhibit a particular white blood cell and lead to allergies. I don't have it in front of me. @emmy526 what is the copyright year of the 19th edition? What does it say about this issue? I can pm you if you don't wish to share publicly.
it won't let me upload the pdf to here and i cannot find the answer to your question. Pm me your email addy and i'll forward the edition to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts