Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a csection 5 weeks ago with a horrible birth experience to go along with it. I ended up going 42 weeks and being induced. I am looking to change my health care provider to a midwife. Can anyone reccomend a good midwife in southern Ct area. I had a beautiful 10 lb 1 oz boy named Mikey but am heartbroken about my labor as well as how my child was brought into this worl.d I had a horrible experience with an OB who was horrible negative and insensitive through my whole birth experience. I am still unsure if the ce section was even necessary as I had gotten to 7 cm and transitioned prior to it. I very much wanted a natural birth and labored on pitocin for 24 hours with no pain meds. any info would be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless, Ker
: ry

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I don't have any recommendations. Your labor experience sounds a lot like my experience with DS#1. I'm expecting Mr. #2 in January and just changed to a midwife practice recommended by my doula.

Have you tried looking at DONA (the doula group) and contacting a local doula to recommend a midwife? They hopefully should know who is good. People at LLL often know too, if you get to know some of the moms there.

Best wishes!

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Where in CT are you? I'm in southeastern CT & have a recommendation, but it may be too far for you..
Feel free to PM me

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I am also in southern Ct and I have a reccomendation. But southern CT is a big place, where are you? PM me if you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts