Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am exlporing the option of homebirth, but am having a tough time finding any midwives in the southwestern part of MN. I am down by the Worthington area. Sioux Falls, SD is close, and so is Spirit Lake IA, so even a midwife from these states would be an option also!

Anyways, as far as I can find, Judy Jones from South Dakota, is the nearest midwife I can find. Which is about 2 hours away. I put in an email to her and am waiting to see what happens from there.

Does anyone have any other options or know of any other midwives? Any help would be GREAT!!
:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know someone who had a homebirth in Morgan with a midwife from New Ulm. I grew up in the area but can't quite remeber how far New Ulm is from Worthington. If it is close enough let me know and I will get the midwife's name from her.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRose View Post
I know someone who had a homebirth in Morgan with a midwife from New Ulm. I grew up in the area but can't quite remeber how far New Ulm is from Worthington. If it is close enough let me know and I will get the midwife's name from her.

That would be great! I would surely appreciate it. I got a number from a DEM that's about 45minutes away last night from someone. So maybe this is the same ladY?

·
Registered
160 Posts
When I lived in Morgan, I had a midwife from Olivia, Minn (which is about 2 hours from Worthington). Her name is Diane Adamski. I'm not sure what her phone number is anymore, but I could search for it a little more if you need me to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.