Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I am looking for some midwife recommendations in or near Atlanta. I live NW of Atlanta and would prefer something a little closer to Kennesaw/Marietta, but I am very leery of OB/GYN affiliates because I do not want the pressure from an OB (I read on their site they rotate the OBs/CNMs). I'm not looking for a homebirth, so I need a midwife that is affiliated with a hospital.

This will be my 4th baby. I delivered my third child with Intown Midwifery at AMC and had a great experience, but they are a bit far (45 minute+ drive). I'm also wondering what happened with their relationship with Dr. Bootstaylor? It just seemed very sudden and unexpected. Does anyone have experience with SeeBaby Midwifery? Anywhere else I can look into?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Nothing really happened between Dr. B and Intown, they are simply making changes to offer more options to women in the Metro Atlanta area, from what I understand. I might suggest looking into the Seebaby midwives because the practice looks very promising. The only other hospital practice that compares is Isis or Providence with North Fulton. They all offer meet n greets from what I understand where you can go meet everyone.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Providence Midwifery out of North Fulton has a monthly meet and greet the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 - 8:30pm. I believe ISIS also has one. The two practices rotate call.

www.providencemidwifery.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts