Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, I have been having mild cramps this week.. Not too bad but noticable. It kind of feel like gas (tmi) but its not.. I don't know. I'm just scared because I had a previous m/c @10.5 weeks. Can any of you ladies help me out?? All suggestions and opinions are accepted... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I know that today, after doing a lot of work and not taking care of myself, not drinking water. I got cramps. I know this also happened with both of my girls. It was usually later on in my pregnancy, but both my doc and my midwives afterwards told me that if I cramped to drink water and lay on my side.
I hope the best for you. It scared me today also. But I sat down, drank some water and ate, andi feel better now. I hope you do too

·
Registered
134 Posts
sorry youre going thru this,,in one of my other posts, i mentioned what happened to me about 2 weeks ago, i made the mistake of eating Taco Bell..and i started cramping so insanely that, i told everyone i was losing the baby..i was ballistic....my mil ( who was head nurse of a labor room for 13 years) told me that your intestines moving quickly or being irritated can cause uterine cramping..(they are right next to each other!) and sure as enough after an hour or 2 i was feeling better..i still get cramps on & off even with bowel movements..im just sensitive i gues...but this maybe what your feeling...call your mw or dr jst to be sure...keep us updated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.