Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get organic cow milk fresh from the farm in or near the St Cloud area? Or who I would call/where to look on the internet to find a farm?

Thanks,
Shannon

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Hi, we live in St. Cloud and buy our raw milk at a farm between St. Cloud and Kimpbell (I can't remember right now the name of the closet town). PM me if you want more information.
-katrina

·
Registered
341 Posts
Mine has been wacky with subscriptions lately too...not being sent, coming 3 days later, etc. Ah well.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I don't know about lots. I know of one. I'd love to hear of more.
I've never talked to Alvin (http://www.mnorganiceggs.com/index.html) but from what I've heard from others there are not currently deliveries in the St. Cloud area, although it may be possible if someone was willing to host a site. Also, I don't think that farm is close to St. Cloud, although I don't know where the op actually lives.
I do know there are several places in and near the TC where you can pick up raw milk.
A good place for more information is the Traditional Foods Minnesota yahoo group, but even there I've not heard of more than this one farm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.