Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone would know why I might have been denied to join the yahoo group for Milkshare. The only thing I can think of is that I wrote in my request to join that I wanted to donate to mothers in need, and my baby would be born in Jan. What I forgot to say was that I am already nursing my 14 mo. All I can come up with is that they didn't want me to join because I hadn't had my baby yet, so I didn't know what my supply would be like?? I emailed them after I was denied and gave further details, but their website says it can be up to two weeks for a response.<br><br>
Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I think you are correct. They think you aren't producing yet, so there's no need to join yet.<br><br>
BUT I joined before the birth of my last surrogate baby. But maybe that was a bit different, since I said in my join request that once the parents took him home, I'd have no one to donate to. So maybe that is why they accepted me before I had given birth?<br><br>
Is there an email for one of the moderators? It's been forever since I've been over there.<br><br>
(That said, have you tried the tribal area here? Sometimes there are threads from mama's that need milk in the area)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hm...I've seen mamas posting on Milkshare who are pregnant and hope to donate after the baby is born. I wonder why they didn't approve you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts