Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone intersted in meeting up. I was thinking of a little coffee and a snack then maybe we can talk about getting a playgroup going.

If interested meet me at the new Wild Flour Bakery location in Bayview on Lincoln ave. They have tables and chairs for sitting and it's kid friendly.

I plan to go around 9:00am on Saturday the 1st. Hubbys are welcome too. I'll be the one with the toddler and a newborn.

Hope to see some people there.

Carrie

· Registered
1,814 Posts
Aw I just saw this! I am open on Fridays & would love to get together (I'm watching another little one M-Th now) LMK if you can ever do a Friday!

· Registered
1,814 Posts
Carrie~ What does next Friday look like for you - Not sure if I want to drive tommorrow. Still getting used to the WI weather again!

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roads look good today. We stayed inside yesterday. If you want somethign cheap to do for only a $1.00 you can go to the bayview communtiy center on Oklahoma and they have a really fun playroom w/ a slide. It runs from 9:30 - 12:00. I might go today. I have to see if I can get everyone ready today. I'm usualyy tired by friday. Let me know if you are interested or if you just want to meet up for a cup of coffe and a snack. Wild flour bakery is nice for that.

Next week is wide open!

· Registered
586 Posts
Hi! Can we join in on the fun? My son is 2 years and 3 months old, and my daughter is three weeks old... I'm 24, SAHM, attachment parenting, etc. Only problem- I don't drive! I could get together on a weekend and make the hubby come along, or we could find a location that's easily accessible by bus. Let me know, just e-mail me (I check e-mail more often than posts!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.