Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading up to the cities for the weekend and need fun inexpensive stuff to do that is family friendly and amusing to my dh who bores easily.

something inside is prefereable since the weather will be wretched.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
IKEA!! I hardly ever buy anything, but it's tons of fun just to walk around. And they have a kid play place, but I've never been in it.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah man we are not going now (decided it was too much stress. dh called an hour and half ago and asked if we wanted to go for the weekend. couldn't find a hotel for under $130 a night. man I wish our family hadn't moved.)

but IKEA was the only thing I was excited about. everythign else was take it or leave it

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyka
ah man we are not going now (decided it was too much stress. dh called an hour and half ago and asked if we wanted to go for the weekend. couldn't find a hotel for under $130 a night. man I wish our family hadn't moved.)

but IKEA was the only thing I was excited about. everythign else was take it or leave it

hey do you know Christa in Sioux Falls? I grew up there. I find great hotels on priceline all the time.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do know a couple of Christas who are chrunchy in nature. I know a Christa B and a Christa G.

we have gotten good deals on price line but we copuldn't even find an open room this time. man I miss having family there.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Well, I know for a fact there are rooms for $100 or less. I'd just look on yellowpages.com and call the hotels directly and you could probably find something easier.
Grand Rios (I think that's the name) is the largest indoor water park/hotel and they have big billboards up advertising $99 per night with up to 4 passes for the indoor water park. It's in Brooklyn Park. Haven't been there yet, but know people who have and I guess it's a big hit.

Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts