Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a baby on april 30th 2015 I breastfeed on demand. On July 27th I started my first postpartum period it was light and lasted only 3 days when I missed my second period I wasn't overly concerned because I am breastfeeding and every time is different but with both my other two I started my period within 6 months and they came every 27 to 34 days I never missed one once they started.
On August 24th my husband did not pull out in time (we only use the pull out method and its been successful for several years) anyway I've had nausea for 4 days and yesterday I had the most unbelievably painful round ligament pain that lingering still today. I've taken like 50 internet cheapies all either neg or with a faint thin line; dollar tree test gave me the lightest squinter of a pink line on 4 tests, my husband says he doesn't see the lines even when I edit them, we aren't planning for another baby for at least 3 yrs so I think maybe he's in denial. I have first response and clearblue digital coming in the mail so we'll know soon enough Does anyone have similar experiences? Or advice? Anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like the idea of going out more. This has always helped with my son, even when he was just a few weeks old: He behaves better in public, and having other people present shifts the dynamics.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Charliesmommy90,

I first want to congratulate on the pregnancy and birth of your child and I hope that your experience as a mother is going well. I understand that is a stressful time for both you and your husband. It can definitely be challenging raising a newborn and being worried about being pregnant. Until you know for sure you are pregnant, my advice would be just to carry on with your life and not worry about the pregnancy test until you are sure you are pregnant. Don't do anything you would if you were currently pregnant, as you don't want to do anything that would cause harm to your unborn baby if you are in fact pregnant again.

During times of worry or stress, finding distractions can be a great way to cope and to just focus on the "now" and not "the future".

I really hope this helps!

-dphilippe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts