Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I still answer my questions in my spotlight thread even though another mom is being spotlighted today?

Let me know!

Sorry everyone!

· Registered
426 Posts
YES!!!!! I was wondering what happened to you...glad you're still with us. There already was a thread with a few questions for you but I'll post some new ones here:

1. Where have you lived?
2. How many kids do you want?
3. Do you have any major passions?

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a WAHM w/ a 5 1/2 y.o. and a 3 y.o. who keep me very busy. I have been married for almost 1 yr to my wonderful dh and our first wedding anniversary is also my due date!

We don't know if our baby is a boy or a girl and we are so excited to meet this little one.

This will be my 2nd homebirth which I am totally ready and psyched for. I will also be tandem nursing for the 2nd time when this little one arrives.

To answer your questions:
1. Where have you lived? Born and raised in WA state, moved to NM as a teen, and still here.
2. How many kids do you want? I always wanted 4, but w/this being baby #3 we feel our family is full and this baby will be our last.
3. Do you have any major passions? I am really passionate about BF, I have been helping women w/BF in various ways for the past 9 yrs (even before I had kids).

1. How did you find MDC? Through Mothering magazine and now I am addicted!
2. Favorite foods right now? Sweet onions, can't get enough of them.
3. What is your style? I am a girly girl so I like feminine clothing, I usually wear jeans and cute tops. My house is pretty neutral and I haven't really had time or money to decorate the way I would like. Overall I would say simple and comfortable.

Thanks guys! Sorry again about being out of commission!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.