Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Wow, that newborn set is gorgeous. I have those same MM longies in size medium, so I'll just have to wait for my newborn to get big enough to fit into them and enjoy a green/white nana's woolies newborn/small sized longies set in the meantime. (tough life I have ,no?)
I wonder why Kira's bidding... Kira, are you reading this? Do you have something to tell us or are you just trying to get it for a gift?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I keep contemplating how much DH and I *really* don't want another babe. Truly, we don't. But OMG that newborn set makes me wish we did! Or it makes me wish it were a medium -- I would so be all over that! Love it, love it, love it. If it were a medium, I'd take out a second mortgage on the house and outbid all of you hyenas!
:

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
I wonder why Kira's bidding... Kira, are you reading this? Do you have something to tell us or are you just trying to get it for a gift?

I noticed that last night but didn't want to say anything in case she was trying to be incognito. :LOL But since YOU asked, I'm curious, too!
:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.