Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a recipe for Panda Express's Orange Chicken! Mmmm, I just dipped some of the chicken into the sauce and it is really good! I wonder if I can freeze some for after birth? I bet I can.
We live FAR away from the city, and I don't even think we have a Panda Express in the city, so this is great!

Recipe if anyone's interested...

I'm so proud of myself!

Cara

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I am embarassed to admit this, but my kids absolutely LOVE that stuff. They beg me to stop at Panda Express. Thanks for the recipe.
I have been on a kick for pita chips and hummus. I have to do this in secret though b/c my dd2 is a hummus freak and will eat half the container on one pita chip.
I'm so glad my ice cream craving is on the way out-I'm pretty sure it contributed a little too much to my current weight gain.

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK there's a Panda Express 3 miles from me but I always hate to go there since I never really know what they really put in the stuff. That recipe looks yummy!!!!

Deb

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
mmm... I bet it'd be good on frozen/breaded/fried extra firm tofu too

I think I will do some kind of prep for this too.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmm, yay! I bet it would be good on tofu also, I loved fried tofu... but DH totally wouldn't go for it and I'm a little concerned about the soybean/estrogen stuff when I'm pregnant especially. Though I'm more concerned about food dyes and I just ate some M&Ms

I feel the same way, I hate going out to eat because I don't know what they're putting in their stuff! I'm so anal now! It was kind of fun cooking that, we've been grilling a lot so I haven't done a full on meal in a while

Cara

1 - 5 of 5 Posts