Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back off the wagon as far as feeling better goes. Can't for the life of me pinpoint if I'm doing anything to affect the way I feel or if it's hormone levels that are completely beyond my control.

I wish for the day when I will be able to ingest something other than saltines and water for the first hour after waking.

On a side note, I had a panicked moment last night when ds woke up gagging and heaving...I began praying to god that he wouldn't barf, because if he did and it was more than spit, I knew I'd blow chunks, too, and dh wasn't home to help me change the bedding...and that would've been baaaad baaaad baaaad. Thankfully, he blew no chunks. There is a god!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sorry you're feeling icky again.

I'd love to have an appetite for anything, my food aversions are so severe. They never went away with DD and I'm getting nervous that they won't this time either. I don't have any nausea, but food in general makes me want to gag/vomit.

What a relief about the potential "blow chunks" episode!

DD pooped in her diaper at nap time yesterday for the first time in a long time, she is potty trained except for sleep times, and it was rough!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.