My baby is on antibiotics for an ear infection, are there any reasons I shouldn't get him his scheduled MMR? If not why? And how long should I wait after he finishes them?
Thanks, as it turned out he developed a bad amoxicillin rash and we had to stop it early. We'll be getting the shot on Monday. Although I was wondering if you knew if it would be safe to do hep b, mmr and pneumococcal together? I will ask our doctor as well but I'm sure she'll just say "yeah it's fine".Oh sorry I missed this. I'd get advice from your paediatrician or family doctor on this one.