Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to meet with my ped regarding our delayed vax schedule next month and am wondering if my dd could receive a mmr if we so decide or not? I'm 20 weeks now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
If you have received all your vaccinations you should be fine. I don't know if you are seeing a midwife or an OB but an OB usually does a Rubella titer at the beginning of pregnancy to determine if you are immune or not. But if I had any concerns at all, I might would just wait on it.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top