Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a newborn (2.5 weeks now) and a 22 month old. It has become painfully clear that I need something for better baby-wearing than the Snugli and the ring sling that I have (neither are secure enough that I can chase my toddler like he needs to be chased).<br><br>
Can anyone tell me the differences between the Moby & the Ultimate Baby Wrap? And opinions on preferences?<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
211 Posts
i ended up with both. i got the ubw as a shower gift, i really wanted the moby instead, so I bought one. the main ducleifference is that the UBW has a buckle (ring) at one end so you don't have to tie it closed. i preferred tiring it closed so i moved to the moby.<br><br>
hth

·
Registered
131 Posts
I love my Moby, you can get the newborn super snug in it and it's great to tie on and just pop him in and out as you need to throughout the day.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I got the UBW for my shower too and never really liked it--way too stretchy. It's really comfortable with a newborn, but they quickly get too heavy and you have to retie it as it starts to sag. I wouldn't recommend it.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I have no experience with the ubw, but we love the moby!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have both also and I would go with the moby. Plus, it comes in better colors. The UBW only comes in two I think.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Moby, hands down. I had the UBW --- way, way too much stretch. I had a small baby, and it still sagged after about 15 minutes! The Moby was a million times more secure.

·
Premium Member
34,292 Posts
Moving to babywearing

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Mliss's last post on this thread is a must-read: <a href="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=669873&highlight=ultimate" target="_blank">http://www.mothering.com/discussions...light=ultimate</a>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts