Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I've transitioned from my Moby Organic Wrap to a didymos woven. I used the moby with just one child for about three months, so it's very gently used. Great conditions. No snags or tears.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>$30. includes shipping.</p>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I've got a little one on the way (my first) and am already a bit overextended on my baby budget. If you don't get any other offers or just want to get rid of your Moby Wrap, I could pay $20. Please let me know! Thanks, Dane

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jewel. Thanks for your quick reply; unfortunately, I can't do more than $20, especially as I too plan to transition soon after infancy to a purely woven carrier. Thanks for trying to meet me halfway though!<br><br>
If you don't manage to sell it, I will still be interested up through the end of Oct.<br><br>
Thank you!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Hi there, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've decided I would rather go ahead with a quick sale than trying to sell it else where. If you're still interested, I can sell it for $20. shipped.</p>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jewel! Unfortunately, b/c I'm a new member and haven't made 10 posts yet, I am not allowed to send private messages! I had forgotten to ask you before if you have the instructions/bag that the moby originally came in. I don't need the box, of course, I'd have to pay you a lot more for shipping! Thank you! ~Dane

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<p>I do have the bag and I ran across the instructions the other day, but now I'm not sure where they are, ha. I'll look for them though. :) I'm happy to send along the bag, but I've not been able to fit the wrap back into the bag. This is a common complaint about moby wraps. It does wrap up nicely though. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can make payment to : all things loved {at}gmail.com </p>
<p>I'm only includes spaces between each word to avoid spam.</p>

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi! that would be great if you could include the written instructions with it. feel free to hold on shipping for a few days if you need to look for them. i will go ahead and make payment but which paypal acct do you prefer, the one you sent me (w/ allegra in it) by PM or this latest? thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there,<br>
I didn't hear from you yesterday and someone else bought it for what I was asking. I'm sorry. I would suggest checking eBay, as moby wraps go for very little

·
Registered
7 Posts
no problem! thanks anyway. i didn't get wind of your reply until today anyway... i haven't quite figured this website out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts