Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my own Moby-style stretchy wrap yesterday, and I love how comfortable it is! The only thing is, I'm having trouble figuring out how tight to make it when I'm putting it on before I put DD (3 months) inside. I followed the instructions on the Moby site, but they don't really talk about how tight to make it.

Also, when you pull the straight-across piece (is it called the cummerbund?) over the baby in the last step, does it matter where the baby's feet are? On warm days I'd like to leave DD's legs out -- is there a reason they should be tucked inside? What about her arms -- can I take them out of the criss-cross sections, or will that leave her with not enough torso support?

· Registered
1,615 Posts
I pull it snug but not tight. Basically if you can get the baby in it's not too tight. You'll get used to that part if you use it a lot.

THe cummerbund doesn't need to go over the baby's feet as long as the feet are sticking out the sides of the X (ie not froggied up newborn style). My kiddo wouldn't have it any other way. She likes to streeetch..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.