Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to conceive and it's about a week until my expected period. I tend to be prone to moles/beauty marks. I recently started discovering new ones, especially on my breasts and nipples. It seems as if they grew over night! Moreover, my scalp has been very itchy over the past few days and I know my hair isn't dirty, I just washed it!!

Has anyone experienced these side affects very early on in pregnancy?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 1 week away from my expected period (not one week past). Too early to test. I did look it up online and apparently these are possible signs of pregnancy, but obviously not the norm.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced these side affects, especially so early on in pregnancy?

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
if you are a week before your AF is due, it is very unlikely that you would be having many preggo signs, since those cant show till a day or more pass implantation and implantation happens 7-10dpo for most ladies, certainly earlier or later for a few folks.

So good luck in general!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your responses... I did get AF.. earlier than I expected, in fact (See my new post "Becoming regular after coming off the pill"). I still find it very strange that I suddenly got these new moles... especially when I looked it up and it can very well be a sign of pregnancy... Oh well, now I have to just play the waiting game once again... :-(

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LookingFwd2BngMom View Post
Thanks everyone for your responses... I did get AF.. earlier than I expected, in fact (See my new post "Becoming regular after coming off the pill"). I still find it very strange that I suddenly got these new moles... especially when I looked it up and it can very well be a sign of pregnancy... Oh well, now I have to just play the waiting game once again... :-(
I don't think moles are a sign of early pregnancy but more so that skin changes are more common during pregnancy and skin cancer is very common in pregnant woman. Therefore alot of women see moles and more freckles and overall skin changes while pregnant. I had a few moles/freckles that changed during my second pregnancy and one mole in particiular that was removed (after birth) was cancerous. If you are seeing moles pop up in 2 days, I'd be calling a dermatologist IMMEDIATALY and getting an appointment. I know someone IRL who died from melanoma (in their early 20s). Good luck and I hope you get your BFP next month!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.