Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm a member of this group and love it, so I'm passing along the info. It's great to have a group of support. I've met a lot of new people this way, and I really enjoy it!
-----------------------------
Come play with us!
The MOMS Club® of North Kingstown/Davisville has recently expanded to include the Town of East Greenwich.

The MOMS Club® (MOMS Offering MOMS Support) is an international non-profit organization made up of MOMS who stay at home full or part-time and are looking for community involvement and support.

We have monthly meetings, park playdates, weekly playgroups, MOMS night out, and numerous fun outings scheduled each month. Most of our outings are free or we offer reduced group rates.

If you are a full-time or a part-time stay-at-home mom and are looking for support from your neighbors; if you are looking for new friends; or seeking playmates for your children in a friendly and supervised setting - The MOMS Club® is for you!

For more information please contact [email protected]. Also see our website at: http://www.geocities.com/nkmoms/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.