Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know I have shared the spoon theory with most of you in the original thread.
But some things have come up recently and I need to find a way to learn to deal with and continue to do things even when I am out of spoons. I managed it last week and yesterday but man that takes a lot. And I have to keep it going day after day.
I need to figure out a way that dh doesn't have to use FMLA for a looong time. Not even when I have the next round of testing. of course it is hard to hire a driver because you never know when you will have a good day or bad day and that isn't fair to the person anyway sitting by the phone wondering if you need them or not every day.
I have a friend that may be able to take me to the big test once it is scheduled but the days I just can't get up but have to go the dr /take the kids etc
And some of the testing wee bit is having that originally he was going to be there part of time he can't and that will be oh so fun.

But I have pushed it all my life because of the way my parents raised me. Just when I was ***sometimes** stopping when I couldn't go anymore I have to get over that and find ways to keep going when I am past the limit I didn't have that I pushed already ( did that make sense??)

Any ideas ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.