Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi, I'm looking for a mom's group a friend who lives in southern Lancaster County, and was hoping to find one somewhere in the area.  Preferably not a religously affiliated on, but I'm sure that maybe even that might be ok.  And the best scenario would be one that had, or centered around single mothers or mothers who adopted.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>She will be adopting internationally in the next few months. Baby will be under 18 months old. She's justust looking for a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Know of anything??</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
307 Posts
<p>Hi. I live in Southern York County.  I'm not in a group and my daughter is in school now but your friend is welcome to email me and we can get to know each other if she's just looking to socialize (PM me for my email).  I'm sure there has to be mom's groups in Lancaster.  If you can't find any here, you can try yahoo groups or facebook groups to find local groups that fit her preferences.  </p>

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
<p>I'm in Northern Lancaster County and she's welcome to PM me if she would like to chat.  My 'mom group' is La Leche League of Lancaster East but I don't know if that would work for her.  I have a 16 mo old son. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts