Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

We finally planned a date for our first MNO!

Info is as follows:

Tuesday Oct. 29th
6:00 pm
Margaritas in Mystic CT

For all who are able we'll also be getting together about 1 hr earlier to shop/browse the stores downtown.Gather for that @5:00 in front of the Voodoo Grill(water st near Margaritas)

Dinner and conversation should be great!!!Fun atmosphere and something for everyone.There are a good variety of items offered on the menu including several vegetarian selections.

Come One Come All!!! And of course...Babes in Arms WELCOME!

Reply to this post if you plan to come so that I can have an idea as to how many Mamas will need to be seated.They offer call ahead seating.TTFN!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi, all,
I'm planning to be there for dinner, not so sure about the shopping. DH often isn't home until after 5, and he's the designated baby entertainer.

Playgroup was great, I'm glad I finally got to meet you all. Well, most of you all. I'm looking forward to meeting more of y'all!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Oh boy, sounds like fun! I am 95% sure I can make it.

I may be 15 mins late or so for dinner. I will need to pick up my son from his aunt's drop him off with daddy.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good so far !

Tracy will be coming too and probably two more moms that haven't come yet.My girlfriend Melissa who is pg with 1st baby and Jessica who some of you have met from apple picking.

Counting down...

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Tuesday is the 28th not the 29th. I would love to attend but it is a bit far for me to travel to. Enjoy yourselves!

Take Care,
Erika

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
It looks like I am not going to be able to make it after all. Ryne & Rob are ill and I need to be the mommy and wife, trying to entertain my poor cranky men. Nasty colds that I have so far avoided (knock on wood).

Sigh, maybe next time...

I have an off topic question, do any of you local gals know of any stay at home dads? My hubby is planning on quitting his job shortly and start drving a bus, thus keeping Ryne with him most of the day. He needs a chance to get out with others too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.