Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a thread yet, so I thought I'd start one

I got 3 fluffy packages today

A fitted diaper from LHC with a pretty lime flower woven fabric (much prettier than in the fabric picture on the website)

A tiny birds soaker in pinks/purples/creams. Look at how pretty they are http://www.birdcrossstitch.com/organicwool/soakers.html

And I got a SOS from Butterflymom off the TP (getting a package from finland is such a hoot!)

Oh, and I got tto and lavender oil I bought on ebay.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by momsmyjob
No mail here yet, but I am expecting a few things. I hope they come today. I'm not feeling all that good, maybe it will make me feel better.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm hoping hoping hoping that when I get home from work today there will be some fluffy mail waiting for me!!! I've ordered a ton and nothing has come yet.
I'm sooooo impatient!!!

I hope there's some waiting for you, too, momsmyjob!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I got 2 SOS from the TP but I'm still missing my FMBG order. I'm going to go ballistic on my mailman soon if he doesn't cough it up!

ETA - my FMBG order is not lost, I got an email from Terri and all is well.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Finally some fluff.

I got one of my poor diapers that lost a snap back from repair.

And I got a very nice tester from Little Beetle Diapers. I can't wait to try it out.

And I got some gorgeous red, white and blue soaker shorts from pb&j. They fit very well even though I forgot to ask for a drawstring.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
A bar of lavender WOW from GranolaMoms. I don't like the scent, though- I hope it won't be so strong on my covers

·
Registered
611 Posts
Oh I finally get to partake in the daily fluffy mail thread!

I got 2 Muttaqin diapers today and they look really nice (tons of snaps, LOL!)

I also got my Bridget's Custom Wool soaker for the 4th of July.

And I finished knitting a soaker today. It's my first try knitting since I usually crochet. I like the way it turned out. Now I need to get my hands on some merino yarn.

Here's some pictures

·
Registered
3,713 Posts

None here today. It's too bad, because I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff. My small Loveybums cover is lost in the mail (but Pam is being ultra generous in figuring that all out) and I think one of my SOSs from the TP is too, as well as my Bunny Patch cover. Serves me right for getting people to ship cheaply from the US.

'Scuse me for whining

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Today I got the Holy Grail of all fluffymail, a box of 6 El Bees and 2 Wooly Bullys from a mama on Amitys! BUT, I don't get to keep them all! 5 diapers and 1 cover are all going to other mamas because I didn't have enough Paypal to buy them all, and she wanted to sell them as a lot. But I can pet them and admire them until I have to send them out tommorrow!
I also got ANOTHER El Bee that I won off ebay from Butterflymama. Yay, this one gets to live here and it's so soft and smells so good!

El Bee heaven today!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfrank411
Oh I finally get to partake in the daily fluffy mail thread!

I got 2 Muttaqin diapers today and they look really nice (tons of snaps, LOL!)

I also got my Bridget's Custom Wool soaker for the 4th of July.

And I finished knitting a soaker today. It's my first try knitting since I usually crochet. I like the way it turned out. Now I need to get my hands on some merino yarn.

Here's some pictures

Chase looks SO cute in both of those soakers...could those shoes that you have match any better? Good fluff!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.