Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did everyone get today?

We got our first Poochies fitted. I am hoping that these will be good for night time since Nightlights are so hard to get ahold of, but I have to say that these are HUGE! I got a large but it's like twice the size of a size 2 Nightlight. I bought it for Jack thinking he could grow into it but the rise comes up to his nipples, Sara is wearing it tonight so if it works I guess I'll get a medium for him.
If anyone is looking for a night time diaper with fleece lining and no hemp, you should look into these.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I got in 8 diaps from Little Lambs.. which are sooo soft on the inside

5 embroiderd Fuzzi Bunz from fussybutt.. they are adorable.. she did such a good job.

2 rumpster AIO's

and, 4 under the nile dipes which I can't use yet because I have no pins or covers..

(I just switched her to CD's so I'm getting my stash in... can't wait for tomorrow's mail!)

·
Banned
3,029 Posts
i got two new fireflies: a natural and a new leaf green. the leaf green is beautiful! i also got the dyed prefold from soft cloth bunz that she didn't send with my first package. she even sent a free snappi! i thought that was pretty cool.

buying used is fun but there's something extra nice about getting something brand new!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I got my very first pair of Fuzzi Bunz today (from the tp) and I love them!!! The inside is so soft and I really like how the outside of them feels also!! Oh how I wish I could afford to buy lots of these! :LOL

Getting fluffymail is soooo much fun!!!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
We received our first longies that FIT! And I'm really loving them!

Pageta knitted some for us - they are absolutely gorgeous (denim color from LTK)!! Alexander has been wearing them all day.

And I also received a pair from BJM....I'm amazed to say that I really love them! They are blue with a moon and stars on the rear - very cute!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I got a small Elbee fitted, two large Elbee fitteds, a large Elbee wooly bully, and an LC I scored for a friend.

·
Registered
401 Posts
A Baby Softwraps Cover from the TP -- blue tie dye, SOOO cute!

A new, custom Daisy Doodles front-snap w/ hemp soaker, fuschia outer and lime inner ...umm, this was a custom that I selected, and I'm still not used to the colors. It's going to have to grow on me!

A brand new size Large Very Baby AIO in lavender with a princess crown embroidered on the back. Birdseye sewn-in soaker with flannel/birdseye super booster. Aplix closure. Yes, it is everything you have imagined and more. Oh, yes.

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
I got a custom order in from Tykie Diapers and I am just absolutely THRILLED with it!!!! I fell in love with a stork flannel she had on her site so I order a newborn dipe, a small wet bag and a receiving blanket in it. Everything looks sooooooooo nice. On the newborn dipe's soaker I was so excited to find that she embroidered a stork on the back side - it was such a nice touch.

It will be the first dipe our expectant baby will wear - it's got both blue and pink storks so it will work for either sex - can't wait.

Kitty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.