Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I bought an AIO off ebay awhile ago. I hate to talk bad about any WAHM's products but it did fall apart after the first wash. She did replace it. I found the fit to be awkward and never used it.

In looking at the website I wonder why the material for the diapers are not listed or did I miss that somewhere?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the main page it says:

Quote:
Our gorgeous MONKEY_BOTTOMS All in Ones are well fitting and comfy too, with super soft absorbing micro-fleece inside. There are 2 layers of Cotton Diaper flannel, three layer super terry soaker atached to the underside of the inner fleece fabric that goes against baby, a layer of PUL laminated water-proof fabric, and an outer layer of cotton print This diaper is NOT BULKY and fits wonderfully. The snaps are strong with several settings to make the diaper super-adjustable! This diaper holds a lot of moisture, This diaper has elastic in the fleece innner fabric to protect from leaks out the sides and help make cleaning easier for mom. This diaper makes cloth diapering FUN! Edges of the diaper are serged for a handy complimenting plus. These diapers could vary from diaper flannel inners, micro fleece or poly fleece. If you have a preference please email me!

Our cloth diapers are made with exactly the same insides, only without the waterproof PUL layer.
She has so many cute prints and several on eBay but I couldn't find a review so I was wondering.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Okay I didn't look hard enough I guess. I think I probably got one of her earlier ones and maybe she has improved the design of the diaper. I still have mine in a box around here somewhere. I am pretty sure my AIO was made with nylon and not PUL.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I bought one off of Ebay, but it didn't fit DS right, it didn't have a tall enough rise. but, the one time he did wear it, he pooped, and there was no leakage, and it wash/dried just fine, no loose threads or anything. If it would've fit him better, I would've kept it. I ended up selling it on the TP here.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
I bought two off ebay a few months back. And, they were cute, but never fit right. Plus, whatever it was she used in the soaker did not absorb at all. The liquied just sat on top of the soaker....EWWWWW! But, this was at least 6 months ago, so they may have improved since then.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was disappointed with the one I got.. it seems to be too tight in the legs. Both of my kids are between 20-30 lbs and I got a large. Of course I don't know how the sizes run...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.