Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have just started one. I am not Montessori trained and it is not meant to be a home school blog either. I am trying to incorporate some of Montessori's ideals into our everyday life and this blog is designed to reflect this, but no doubt I will deviate now and then

At Home with Montessori

I'd love your thoughts and ideas!!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by arwenevenstar View Post
I have just started one. I am not Montessori trained and it is not meant to be a home school blog either. I am trying to incorporate some of Montessori's ideals into our everyday life and this blog is designed to reflect this, but no doubt I will deviate now and then

At Home with Montessori

just read your blog & love it! Keep up the good work mama!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by arwenevenstar View Post

At Home with Montessori

I loved reading your blog! I'm going to put my 3yo in a Montessori program for the first time next year, and it's great to read these ideas about how to integrate certain things into our home life as well. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.