Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,<br><br>
I am going to be a mom in July. This is a great thing for me, but for my children is school and for my colleagues it's becoming difficult. In Romania there are very few Montessori teachers.<br><br>
Montessori movement is at the beginning in Romania. We started in 2007 our kindergarden and we are growing. But the whole process is carried on by very few people.<br><br>
If you know a Montessori teacher willing to come to Romania, if you know any Romanians interested in Montessori education please do let me know. Here is an e-mail address where you can find us: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br>
The website of our school is <a href="http://www.gradinitamontessori.ro" target="_blank">www.gradinitamontessori.ro</a>

·
Registered
867 Posts
Wow, Marian, I just wanted to say congratulations and good luck! That's wonderful to hear that you're starting Montessori education in Romania! I lived in Romania for a year, and I loved it there...I would love to go back, but unfortunately I'm not a Montessori teacher (my daughter is in a Montessori school, though).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts