Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Our daughter Isabella started Montessori when she was 1/ 1/2  years old (preschool). She is a first grader still in Montessori School and is so advance in every aspect of the word. My husband's business is relocating to the West Coast and we struggling. Although there are several Montessori Schools within the area, I have not been able to find one that  offer grades 1st-5th or 6th. My sister and sister in law have been teachers in Public school for over 20 years, they both agree that in the public schools, the focus is on Standardize Testing and FCATS. Public schools in lower school level  do not focus on other curriculum's, such as Social Studies, Science, Music, Theater compared to Montessori Schools. You might want to look at Goggle founders, and where did they go to school? Go ogle them........! My thoughts....., I will recommend Montessori to anyone that wants their children to excel in LIFE, and most importantly become  our future leaders. I personally saw the movie MARIA MONTESSORI, what an experience and by the way it's a true story!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts