Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, but I'm always that way!

Votes: 6 25.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone feeling moody and emotional yet? I just want to cry today. I wish I could go home, watch a sad movie and just bawl my eyes out.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I cried listening to an On Star commercial the other day. I've also been snippy/flustered when I let myself get too hungry.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
anyone watch "House" on Tuesday? yeah, I lost it...
and I've been having a REALLY hard time with my boys today. they're crazy, making ME crazy and the whole cycle repeats. thank goodness dh is coming home early today!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I am a little easier to tear, but my problem is irritability...oh, my lord, my poor kids--good thing they are generally good listeners!!!

sarah

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am not usually an emotional person at all and so its always funny when I'm pregnant and cry at the stupidest things. The other day I saw a cute old couple holding hands and so in love and just started crying because it was so sweet. What I am really trying to work on right now is my frustration. I am really irritable right now especially with DH. He thinks I hate him. But I just keep reminding him that its the hormones and I love him. Lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.