Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that this proved true for me!

I am on my first cycle after my miscarriage (second ovulation, first AF) and got my BFP!

Keep trying everyone!!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
OH STEVIE!!! I was just wondering about you a few hours ago and wondering if this had been your month! I am SO happy for you - I hope everything goes beautifully for you from here on out!

*ENORMOUS hugs! XXX

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Wow Stevie- congrats!
:
:
:

Best wishes!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
:
:
:
:
:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
:
:
:
:
Congrats and glue for a sticky one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post
Congrats!!!!
:

I've never heard of that though. I guess it does make sense! I'm guessing there is a biological reason or something?
Apparently it's because our bodies go into some sort of immune suppression when pg to stop us rejecting a fertilised egg as a foreign body. After a loss, our bodies stay like that a while, making us more receptive to a new pg ... at least that is what I was told ... can't reference it with any scientific mumbojumbo!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.

I hope all of you get the same wonderful news by New Years!!!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Oh Stevi, Haha...I just looked at your chart again. I bet you're gonna keep testing 'til the baby's born
*hugs* X

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Oh Stevi, Haha...I just looked at your chart again. I bet you're gonna keep testing 'til the baby's born
*hugs* X
The tests up to yesterday were pretty faint. So I keep testing to watch them get just a teensy bit darker. Finally today the test is about helf as dark as the control line. I was very relieved! And I have 2 more tests I can take over the next 2 days.

I'm going to use them to decorate my mini Christmas tree! (I may buy a few more)

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
The tests up to yesterday were pretty faint. So I keep testing to watch them get just a teensy bit darker. Finally today the test is about helf as dark as the control line. I was very relieved! And I have 2 more tests I can take over the next 2 days.

I tested every day until 18DPO or something ridiculous like that. I got a positive at 10DPO. I also conceived my first cycle after miscarriage and am now 31 weeks!
:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone!!

And, DreamsInDigital, thank you, too. Knowing that you had a similar experience and are now doing so well with this pregnancy makes me feel alot more secure!!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
I'm going to use them to decorate my mini Christmas tree! (I may buy a few more)
: Tis the season...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.