1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a *squee* thread.

We're getting so close!

· Registered
991 Posts

Im getting SO excited. I actually feel a little MORE excited than I did with DS I think, as with him I was excited and nervous about the birth, but now I know I can do it the nervousness isnt as much of an issue!!

My friend had her baby at the brithing center where im hopefully going last night, she did amazingly....
cant wait until it's my turn

· Registered
481 Posts

It struck me today that in a little over a week when people ask me when I;m due I'll be able to say "next month". Wow!!!! I can't believe it's getting so close.

· Registered
857 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtemama View Post
It struck me today that in a little over a week when people ask me when I;m due I'll be able to say "next month". Wow!!!! I can't believe it's getting so close.
Whoa. When you put it like that, it sounds so.crazy.close.

It's only 35 days until that 37-week-point when the baby could come at any time. I guess I'd better order that birthing kit, huh?

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingfox View Post
It's only 35 days until that 37-week-point when the baby could come at any time. I guess I'd better order that birthing kit, huh?

I totally JUST did that yesterday. After hyperventilating a little.

· Registered
4,596 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate View Post

I totally JUST did that yesterday. After hyperventilating a little.
I just got mine from a friend on Friday. It's nice to have on hand, that's for sure! The only other thing we need to get is some sheet plastic for the floor.

I'm really getting excited, just hoping he decides to wait at least 6 more weeks. Those contractions Friday night were really scary.

· Registered
4,192 Posts
Oh good graciousness. You just made me realize that next Monday I'll be able to say "I'll be full term THIS MONTH, and due NEXT MONTH."

· Registered
1,710 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtemama View Post

D*mn, I hadn't thought about that.. I'm still getting used to the fact that I just entered my eighth month.

· Registered
372 Posts
I'm 34 weeks. I know I'm ahead of most people in this DDC, but still! 34 weeks is actually a pretty big deal to me, since was I to go into early labor, I'd know that baby would be OK, although, of course, I want to make it full terms, and preferably at least 38 weeks. But still my full term will be in three weeks...Umm, how did that happen? The due date seemed so far away and now, it's like I got an urge to get everything together quick!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.