Mothering Forum banner

Baby Names

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we have actually narrowed down our list to just a few names for each gender.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I *really* like Mallory Elizabeth
But that's not a choice!

I don't like any boy names in the whole world anymore. I'm not kidding. It's a good thing we never had a boy. Because I seriously just think they're all boy and boy boy boy and blah. Every boy name in the whole world.

Good luck

·
Registered
371 Posts
I really like the name Mallory, and we had seriously considered it. But, we already have a Bonnie (for which the root is bon or "good" in French) and Mallory (mal is "bad" in French) would mean we'd have good and bad daughters, so we decided against it. But, that's the name I'd choose if we didn't already have a Bonnie.

We've decided on Eleanor Grace for a girl (both family names) and Duncan Lochiel (good Scottish names) for a boy.

It's a hard choice! Good luck!

·
Registered
312 Posts
i voted that i like mallory and wyatt best...if it'd had my way this baby (or jake) would've been cooper...we decided on ian marshall - ian means "God is gracious" and marshall is my grandfather's name. if this baby is a girl we had decided on olivia madison, but i've recently become infatuated w/ the name bethany for some reason...we'll see, the u/s said boy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts