Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this board in a while, I wanted to wait until everyone had had their babies before breaking my news here.

My son Victor was born on May 13, 4 days after his due date, a wonderful HBAC. At some point during birth his oxygen supply was compromised, and he suffered severe brain damage. He lived for 6 days, and passed away on May 19.

I have posted a story on the birth loss forum.

Sadly, I came here today and found out about Cristina's baby, and with Coleslaw's we now have three tragic losses from this birth club.

I wanted to thank all of you here, although I didn't post much I sure read and learned a lot from your experiences and advise.

Give a specially warm hug to your babies for me today.

Elena

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Oh momma I'm so so sorry words cannot express how how sorry I am.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do. My thoughts and pary'ers go out to you and your family

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ohh Elena, I'm so sorry! There's things I want to say but I know at this time it'd probably not be the appropriate time. I'm glad you were able to have your precious one for those days and my prayers are with you through this time. *sigh* I'm sorry, Kitty

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
I am so sorry,

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by crysmomofthree
All of this sadness has made me appreciate my beloved daughter so much more and realize how precious life is.
exactly what I thought to myself.

Elena, my thoughts are with your family.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm so very sad reading your story ~ it's especially sad when birth and death touch each other so closely. Please know that your little one will not be forgotten here. I will be praying for you and your family.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Elena, I'm so sorry to hear about Victor. Your story is heartbreakingly similar to that of one of my best friends, who lost her sweet baby girl almost 3 years ago. I wish I had words of comfort.
Wishing you peace & strength.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts