Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think someone had a thread on this a while ago, but I don't recall reading anything like this:

Quote:
"I pulled some fibers out, and I was just taking a look at it, and the fibers just started to move around, kind of around each other," Cindy Casey said. "And I screamed to Charles (my husband), 'Charles, come here and look, because everyone's been telling me I'm crazy. Charles, look at this,' and he looked at it, and yeah, he saw it too."
"This one I didn't want to believe," Charles Casey said.
Incidents like that are just one more bizarre part to this puzzling disease that seems to be spreading.
Creepy.
http://www.kvue.com/news/health/stor...b.19ea6f3.html

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
That is freaky! I kept checking the web address- it sounded like it was an article out of The Onion! But I googled it and came up with a lot of other articles. Wow. I hope those people get some answers soon.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I was reading up on this a few months back. Scary. IMO, It sounds auto immune of an induced environmental/chemical nature. What is causing it? Hmmm... Pollution, meds, even chemtrails? I have no idea!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I agree bebesho, about being environmental, or maybe parasitic, or some freaky virus or bacteria from vaccines. I would be on an anti-yeast, anti-viral, anti-bacteria, detoxification program if I had this awful disease. Moving fibers sounds more alive than environmental...sounds like some rare parasite, YK?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
There's something similar to this being talked about on Primtime Tv right now, atleast in San Diego it's on air at this very moment, Channel 10.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bebesho2
I was reading up on this a few months back. Scary. IMO, It sounds auto immune of an induced environmental/chemical nature. What is causing it? Hmmm... Pollution, meds, even chemtrails? I have no idea!

that was my first thought, my god what are we doing to this world?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I watched it too on Primetime.

I thought the most interesting part of the whole creepy piece was when the crime unit guy took the fibers and put it through the data base and the fibers did not match one other fiber there....... and there were over 100,000 choices. That was astounding. Not natural fibers or manmade.

I know it sounds crazy but I said to DH after we watched it... "From outter space?" I dunno... it is so weird and very sad.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
We have been watching the new Dr. Who series ... and then started seeing and hearing about this. Outter space, I tell ya!

(seriously, though, it creeps the hell out of me!)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I read it started after the major flood in Lousiana and came from the water.(but who knows) Then residents moved and its been seen in Fl and a few other states since then. After watching a news show last night(primetime I think it was) the people who have it think its contagious. One whole family has it.
Scary for sure!

julie

·
Registered
867 Posts
I haven't made it through the list of links yet, but has it been seen in Europe/Asia/South America etc where vax aren't pushed so hard?

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarmenJ
Did anyone else's skin crawl when they read the article?
yes! (my my head itches!) all i know is I'm not moving anywhere near texas any time soon

IMO it has something to do with an unknown parasite, possibly from the hurricanes (the NO and houston one) last year that causes mucho flooding and toxic water that noones followed up on. and since a bulk of them moved to texas....its a posibility.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
That is just absolutely disgusting! This must be some sort of immune function disorder. I mean, how can a properly functioning immune system allow something like that to grow?!! My skin is itching and crawling just looking at the pictures, and I feel sick. The CDC needs to get on this and give these people some help. Not that they are very good at helping those who fall outside of the "normal", esp. when it affects one of the big money machines known as drug companies.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts