Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How well does it work? I have two Mother-Ease diapers that have been given to me and I like them pretty well. What can you tell me about their air-flow covers? I haven't had the opportinity to try them and in concept they seem like they'd be nice.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
I like it. I have not used it on a newborn yet though.

I have other dipes that I use too though..but I think I could totally do with just my MEOS; at least once they are in size smalls.

I do use inserts of trifolded prefolds inside for extra absorbancy.

I LOVE airflow covers!
They are truly leak proof.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I have been using MEOS and have had very good results. They are easy to use. When he was a newborm I did not have them but they'd probable be fine IPF's and a dozen (or 2) MEOS is perfect..with covers of course. I got a doz of the tp for about 100...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I love motherease stuff. I prefer Sandy's over the one-size, but both are great. The airflow covers are nice, though I like cheapo nylon dappi pull-ons just as well, since the motherease fitteds rarely let poo escape anyway.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've been using Motherease Sandys with Airflow Covers for over two years and I've NEVER had a leak (poop or pee)!!
I've used prefolds, Fuzzi Bunz and a few other types of diapers, but the Sandys are my favorite because they are completely, 100% reliable!!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluffy Peanut
I've been using Motherease Sandys with Airflow Covers for over two years and I've NEVER had a leak (poop or pee)!!
I've used prefolds, Fuzzi Bunz and a few other types of diapers, but the Sandys are my favorite because they are completely, 100% reliable!!!
Yep, I agree with this 100%. We're using prefolds because I sold off my Sandys when DS started daycare and couldn't afford to buy new ones... but they'd be so nice for coverless around the house... MUST.NOT.BE.TEMPTED!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I used about 2 dozen MEOS w/ about a half dozen Sandy's & airflow covers w/Aristocrats overnight almost exclusively for babies #3 & #4. I loved them until I found MDC (& WAHM dipes!) I really like the variety of other dipes...
For someone having to buy a whole stash on a budget- I'd highly recommend ME. If you can afford it- go with organic, though. It is much softer & better for baby.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do try to get the quality organic if possible. I have organic training pants for DD so I really have fallen in love with that type of fabric. Too bad my budget doesn't match my taste all the time. That's why Most of my stuff come as gifts. (((HUGS Mom)))

·
Premium Member
9,311 Posts
I have used Motherease Sandies for 3 years(2 babies) and I love them. I have never had a leak. They have been washed a zillion times and they are still great. A snap has never broken and a cover has never washed out. I can count on one hand the number of times I have had leaks from the diaper to the cover.

They are also reasonably priced and the customer service online was fabulous

Hope that helps

Carolyn

·
Registered
798 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by afishwithabike
How well does it work? I have two Mother-Ease diapers that have been given to me and I like them pretty well. What can you tell me about their air-flow covers? I haven't had the opportinity to try them and in concept they seem like they'd be nice.
We have used this system since DD birth (6 Lbs 13) and love them. She is a HEAVY soaker and only times she has has a leak is when we forgot a changing. Her beautiful but has butt has never had a rash. These are the only diapers we have ever used so I cant personally compare them to others but I have been told by many people they are the best and not to bother trying any others.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.