Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever take this? Did it help your supply? I took it when adam was first born, someone told me to take a dose of both every hour. That didnt help because low supply wasnt the issue then, it was his tight frenulum. but now that that is fixed I am trying to get my supply back and thinking of going back on the MMP and goats rue again, full time. I have been taking it 2-3 times a day, but not really seeing a difference doing that. Its very expensive, so I dont want to go back to taking it every hour unless i hear of good results from you all.<br>
tia<br>
karen

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Karen<br><br>
Okay I tried this recently and had better results with just taking Fenugreek capsules and moms milk tea. I dont know what to think because most people swear by using the tincture instead of the capsules. There are some other companies that sell tinctures with fenugreek, blessed thistle, and fennel and goats rue maybe one of those would be better. Sorry I dont have any answers for you, but I spent $60 some dollars on this and it did not work for me and we have serious supply issues. Just my two cents I know it has worked for others. Good luck<br>
caroline

·
Registered
106 Posts
Karen I took fenugreek capsules (dont know mg) three capsules three times a day and drank as much of the tea as I could 4 to 5 cups a day. Good luck I knew the fenugreek was working because I smelled horribly of maple syrup, but never got that from the tincture. Did you get that from the tincture? That is the sign that it is working... of course for some stomach distress follows hopefully not for you

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again Caroline, No, I never smelled like maple stryup, not from the pills or the tincutre. I had heard of that before but didnt kwow it was a sign that it was working. I wonder why i never smelled like that?<br>
karen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts