Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to order some ME airflows but am not sure what size to get. He's currently 23 1/2 pounds. I usually use large diapers on my ds and most fit very well. In fact, his Bummi's and Bumpy are both larges.
The sizes listed for ME AF's are Med-20-27 and their larges 27-35.
He's probably a medium but should I get a large instead? I would prefer it since we'd have longer wear from it, he'll be outgrowing the medium in no time. I don't mind if it's a slight bit baggy as long as it still keeps from leaking. Do they run true to size?
WWYD?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I got a medium, which their website says fits 10-20 lbs (medium-large is 20-27) and it is huge on ds. He's 13 lbs now, and he won't be able to wear the cover for a while because it's just too darn big. From what I've heard from others, they do run big.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!
I ordered two in Med/Lg. Rainforest print and Wetlands print.
If I like these I'll order the other prints as well. They're all so cute it was hard to decide. I remember only seeing a whale print and I think other animal print. They must've just added these new prints.

Yay! Finally another fluffymail order. They're rather few and far between. I SOOOOO look forward to my monthly order, however small it may be!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wayyyy cute. I just bought some new white mediums a few weeks ago, but I'm going to have to have some of those. I heard they were trying to come up with some new prints, but wasn't sure how long it would take, or what they'd come up with. Cute, with air-flow design. Ah, nirvana....

-Kimberly

·
Registered
555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ember
I was about to order some ME airflows but am not sure what size to get. He's currently 23 1/2 pounds. I usually use large diapers on my ds and most fit very well. In fact, his Bummi's and Bumpy are both larges.
The sizes listed for ME AF's are Med-20-27 and their larges 27-35.
He's probably a medium but should I get a large instead? I would prefer it since we'd have longer wear from it, he'll be outgrowing the medium in no time. I don't mind if it's a slight bit baggy as long as it still keeps from leaking. Do they run true to size?
WWYD?
Hi my DD is exactly the same weight, shes also had a long thin rise and trim thighs so keep this in mind. BUT I have one small, one medium, and one Medium/large and they ALL fit, though I think I like the fit of the M/L the best. Its the most adjustable.

Deanna

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.