Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ME Sandies and like it very much although the fit could be a bit better. I'm thinking of getting a few One Size since I've been reading so many rave reviews from you diaper mamas. My question is, do you like the Stay Dry or the regular? I was actually thinking of getting the regular diaper with a Stay Dry liner.<br>
What are your preferences in the ME?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I had this same dilema and never really got a clear answer so I got one of each to try and see what I like better. They are so inexpensive I figured what the heck and if I dont like one or the other I can sell it and get more of the one I do like.<br><br>
I havent gotten my order yet but I will let you know once I try them out!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I use the regular me onsize with a snap in stay dry liner. since the liner covers most of the "sensitive" parts I didn't see the point of spending a little extra money on the stay dry diaper I also think that the stay dry part of the diaper doesn't let the sun bleach out the stains. hth<br>
crystal

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>crysmomofthree</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">I use the regular me onsize with a snap in stay dry liner. since the liner covers most of the "sensitive" parts I didn't see the point of spending a little extra money on the stay dry diaper I also think that the stay dry part of the diaper doesn't let the sun bleach out the stains. hth<br>
crystal</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
I agree!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was just looking into these.... Do they really have a good fit on infants through toddlers??? I am so glad you asked this, Ember!<br><br>
Kelly

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I love the OS diapers! they have fit my dd good since around 12 lbs or so. She is now almost 1 and they still have much room for growth (although she is a tiny thing) I would say they would still fit my ds who is 4 (although he is small too-around 32 lbs)<br>
I would second only getting the liner as the stay dry, although I saved money by just cutting pieces of fleece to lay in them to act as a stay dry barrier between the dipe and my dd. That has worked great for us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts