Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this on-line community but not new to Mothering. When my first child, my daughter was born in 1992 I was extremely fortunate to have an older and wiser friend (a mama with 2 preteens) loan me a huge old box of Motherings from the 1980's. Boy, did that ever save me a lot of headaches....I learned about homebirth, home remedies, and homeschooling...of course my family benefited, and I have three wonderfully eclectic children, raised at home by their progressive and slightly bizarre parents...the younger two born at home.....all three unschooled, unique, creative and brilliant. Anyway, my family has just moved to southeastern NC near Wilmington and we are pretty lonely here...of course we have neighbors and they are nice, but I miss my friends (my Mothering Friends) who I grew as a mama with in PA and NJ. Needless to say, if anyone lives near Wilmington, NC...please write to me! Love, Kama

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
You might post this on the Finding Your Tribe board. They have regional sub-forums as well. I'm sure you can find like minded Mamas. Also, look and see if there is an API group near you. And try LLL.

Good luck!

Bec

1 - 3 of 3 Posts