Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I'm here!

So how many days of nausea does it take to make you test so that the rest of us can stop speculating and placing bets?

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I don't if I want to be over here: look at the issues - oven meltings! Oh let's go back to the days of giving advice about colic and taking naps!

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Where are you at in the ttc game SA? My cycle was a bit hay wire, but I believe I o'd earlier this week.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
My chart's linked in my siggie (TTC#2) I'm not temping though, so there's not much info there
I'm due to O in about a week.

ETA: just checked my chart; make that I'm due to O in about four days.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man,we look like a bunch of frickin idgits..not knowing where to put our own threads!!

The Toddler people are all looking at us going ..ohboy..i heard about that group

MANY days of nausea unfortunately..I should be able to test with some certainty next Thursday...one whole week..minus a few hours!
Then I have to go get blood tested...
check out my levels..

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i've caught him twice today taking steps on his own..

right now his favorite game is conquering laundry basket mountain...flip over the laundry basket, and climb up on top of it, over it, under it,

i feel better..just ate some granola..

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
ok, really now, how many threads do we need?! that was a maze to get to the right place.
:

ooooo bama! this is exciting! are you gonna be next?

ds slept all day! seriously, from 10 til 2! wth? it was nice because i got to sleep too
but really, i thought something was wrong with him. he woke up as happy as can be. we just ate lunch and he's going about his day just like normal. growth spurt?

my dogs dug up my entire planter box. and it's going to rain any minute and turn all the dirt to mud that's all over the sidewalk
: reason number 1673 that we need to move but no one wants to buy our house
:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
oh yeah! and i found out there's a whole foods store in St. Louis! looks like ds and i will be making a road trip! 2.5 hours for organic food? am i crazy?

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
anabelle: not crazy. At least I hope not because we are considering a trip to either Omaha or Minneapolis (4 - 4 1/2 hrs) to go visit one. Please don't be crazy because then what would that make me!????

sorry about trying to find the right post. Hope my odd one gets buried soon and so noone will accidentally look at it. You could still post at it if you want to boost your count, but that would defeat the purpose of burying it. I should have just deleted it.

'bama: do we really have to wait until next week???? Can you tell there is nothing interesting on TV. You can be our sweeps week excitement.

SA: start working! t minus 4 days to the big O! Get it on!

mom2Olivia: where are you at in your cycle? Bama is up next. It's a race between the rest of us.

In the most exciting news: I'm an Aunty!!!! My little sister had her baby boy (#2) Parker Gregory; 7# 11oz. Just this afternoon! I'm going to see them after work!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, but i wasnt in the TTC race! I just took three chances b/c i was horny!! and now I'm paying for it!!

i drank gatorade all morning, then ate granola early afternoon, and just had some pizza rolls..dont know why, but they stayed down.

If I wake up like this tomorrow, I am gonna FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
If you wake up like that tomorrow I'll grin

Hey, just gotta brag for a second; we'd planned on ECing, but with me working full time, it wasn't going to work. My mom is toally against EC, although I have no idea why. Anyway, lately, when I got to the bathroom, I take Joey with me, take off her diaper and sitting her on her potty while I go.

A little while ago, I put her on her potty and sat myself down on the toilet...she was peeing before me!

I'm SO EXCITED

·
Registered
729 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
Anyway, lately, when I got to the bathroom, I take Joey with me, take off her diaper and sitting her on her potty while I go.

A little while ago, I put her on her potty and sat myself down on the toilet...she was peeing before me!

I'm SO EXCITED

We've been doing this as well and my dd peed twice and poo'ed once 3 days in a row and now she won't sit on it at all
I thought we had a good thing going and now nothing in the past week. Talk about bursting my bubble!
Oh well, we'll keep at it and maybe she'll get it sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Quote:
She has a 6, 5, 3, 2 year olds. Her twins just turned 1 in April. Her triplets were born yesterday. Yes, 9 kids under under 6.
Freakin' yikes!!!

Bama... That's scary... I've thrown caution to the wind a few times, too... even tho getting pg now would FREAK ME OUT!!!

1 - 20 of 340 Posts