Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved the thread, "Another reason the unemployed should give Bush the Big Bronx Cheer"

Because it was becoming a flame fest against one member rather than staying on topic and remaining a discussion on the original post.

I will talk with Cynthia about it and we'll figure out how to fix it so we can move it back.

Thanks
Jessica

·
Registered
13,152 Posts
Could you just bring back the list of jobs gained and lost during the different president's terms? While you are thinking over the rest? Please? I wanted to show it to dd and dh.

Ot does someone have a link to it?

·
Banned
31 Posts
The thread was about jobs? I want that infomation thanks.

Why don't the stolen threads come back? I read 'moved thread' and then the list never comes back. Where should I look for the list cuz I do not see it here when you say you will be.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DaryLLL
Could you just bring back the list of jobs gained and lost during the different president's terms?
DaryLLL, is that the same list that's in the thread about Bush and unemployment? Check that one.

·
Registered
22,152 Posts
Trust me, Abimommy and I understand the frustration. NM I completely agee that there was a lot of thought put into the posts.

That's why we don't just go through and delete things. Abimommy has pm'ed several members and is working on it. I promise, we'll keep you posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.