Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uterus is about in inch below my belly button but I am frequently feeling movement right at my belly button. Is that possible? Your placenta is stretchy right? Is it possible for him to kick above where I feel my uterus? Is that a stupid question?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
In my book there are no stupid questions.. I am on my 3rd and still ask a ton of things that I think are probably considered "stupid questions"...

Not sure about an answer though. I am feeling most of my movement in the lower and mid regions still. Could be though. They flip and flop a LOT in these earlier days before the room gets tight.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I sometimes feel taps that seem to be above where the baby ought to be. I think maybe the baby's hitting the top side of my uterus and when I try to point to it, I'm pointing higher because it's inside. Does that make any sense? It's kind of like my body can't quite figure out where it is.

Or maybe it's just gas.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
My uterus is right at my belly button now, but I've also been feeling, what I'm almost certain is movement, about an inch above and to the right of my belly button. It's repeatedly in the same spot and I'm also certain it isn't gas. Weird stuff!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I am also getting this movement up and to the left... or was it the right... maybe both. Now that I am THINKING about it, I don't know. But I am curious about what makes this movement so high up too.

As for at the top of the uterus, I feel that too. I assumed it was baby!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I feel movements up pretty high, but then again my uterus is an inch above my belly button already because I'm measuring 4 cm ahead of my dates.
They do feel even higher than my uterus actually is though. Must just be the way we interpret the feeling...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.