Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Lifetime tonight.. I have it set to Tivo but just wanted to let you all know
It is called miricle run...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I've seen that a few times. Did you like it? It always makes me cry.... but in a good way.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did like it... I felt like it gave me hope... I think even my TOUGH Dh got teary... Our DS if high functioning but has such a hard tim learning but this movie makes a somewhat normal life possible... I did cry like a baby...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryansmom02
I did like it... I felt like it gave me hope... I think even my TOUGH Dh got teary... Our DS if high functioning but has such a hard tim learning but this movie makes a somewhat normal life possible... I did cry like a baby...
I totally agree about it giving hope. My ds#1 is high functioning also and very bright but it's the social aspects where he's lacking. I'm glad your dh watched it with you (mine did also) my dh has a hard time expressing his feelings about ds's diagnosis - not that he's in denial or anything but it's his son kwim? anyways OT but I'm off to pp you know for the clothes

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sarah DH is the same way... He has a hard time with expressing his feelings also.. At the end when the boys where older he was just blown away.. He said we may have that one day... Ryan lacks abilty to realize he is annoying to his friends and when some one wants to be left alone so he gets picked on... So the not reading emotions, lack of being able to understand his talking..less eye contact and he has a very hard time learning...

Thanks For the Paypal...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Matthew is the same way...... one of my biggest fears is as he gets older kids will be making fun of him but Matt will be going along with it not realizing what they're doing

·
Registered
281 Posts
We dont have cable and I would love to see this movie..I am hoping someone could send me a copy? I'll pay for the tape and shipping! PLEASE!?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama_in_Maine
We dont have cable and I would love to see this movie..I am hoping someone could send me a copy? I'll pay for the tape and shipping! PLEASE!?
I don't have a copy myself.... it originally aired a year or so ago but every now and they they play it. I do know when they originally aired it you could order a copy on Lifetime.com. Maybe check their website or email them through their website to see if you still can. HTH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.