Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like we're moving back to Seattle so I thought I'd give the ladies here the option of having some of Nathan's stuff before Goodwill.

For Christmas I bought Nathan a lego table that flips over to be smooth on the other side. It's 24x24 and 18 inches high - it has a wood frame and a small lip. I'd take it back but I threw out the box after Christmas.

Also for Christmas I bought a set of overstuffed chairs with an ottoman and I threw out the tag so they have nothing to scan if I take it back. It's pooh but only on the ottoman. The chairs are two toned blue with bees and honey pots. They are the perfect size for Nathan and the only ones he liked.

Fold up Booster seat with 3 point harness. We like using it better than the high chair.

I also have a fisher price high chair with a navy background and animals on it.

I have sandalls in sizes 4, 5 & 6 including a pair of soft star sandals in size 6.

I have summer clothes ranging from 12-24 months if you need any and other miscellaneous toys.

I'm looking to either give these to Goodwill or to someone here this week because we're moving next week. You can call me, 941-2959, or pm me to make arrangements.

**Added more**

Most of these are 6 months old or less:

Daybed with two twin mattresses - Wood and black rot iron

Computer desk - medium colored wood (pretty nice)

Microwave

Four person - round kitchen table, medium wood color and white with four chairs

Toddler Bed and two crib mattresses that fit it - one is practically new

An old (bought in '97) run down Combi stroller that can probably be used for another year but it's brakes are broken off.

One Baby Bjorn Little Potty and a little potty look a like. A Graco soft seat potty and a big potty adapter seat.

I think that's it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Jenn, you are moving so soon?
Though I know how hard it is to live here with no family.

I am definetly interested in the sandals and some summer clothes. I will give you a call tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh no Jenn! We never even got a chance to get together!!! That is too sad! Is this a good move for your family? If it is I can be happy for you, and just sad that we never got a chance to hook up!

This week already?! WOW! If no one else has already piped up I would really like the little potty. Also, just so you know, there are lots of non profits that will come pick up teh stuff right from your house. I am sure you are really busy right now. Good luck to you!
Kelly and Katie

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kelly - Well the potty stuff is all yours.
Thank you for being so nice, honestly! Just let me know when you want to meet/pick it up.
Perhaps in that way we will meet after all!

Sarah - Yes, you can be a little happy! I've been diligently ignoring your email!
I need to have a sit down with Paul if he still feels the way you said. I'll show him Nathan too, hopefully he's changed his mind by now. Dan felt exactly like he did. I apologize for not answering sooner - sometimes I have problems with pregnant friends/people due to the loss of my baby earlier in the year. Thankfully I have no problems with newborns so I just try and wait out my pregnant friends until after the babies are born!

Anyway, I'd be happy to talk to Paul or give any advice if you still need it.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
I apologize for not answering sooner - sometimes I have problems with pregnant friends/people due to the loss of my baby earlier in the year. Thankfully I have no problems with newborns so I just try and wait out my pregnant friends until after the babies are born!

I completely understand. I was thinking that was maybe why. I am not hurt at all. I am just going to excitedly await your return. Hopefully we will maybe see you at a Renton meeting.

Just give me a call (206) 248-5112 or shoot me an email when you feel up to it.

Oh as far as the Paul thing goes he is not budging at all. It is actually turning into a very heated argument any time it comes up. So I have stopped talking about it just for the sake of not arguing in front of Riley.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh the Renton LLL - I'll try very hard to be at the February meeting! Third Thursday of the month, right? I'll give you a call when I get into town and we can talk more about not circ'ing.
Thanks for making me feel so welcome back!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Third Thursday of the month, right?
Yes! I won't tell anyone about your return. I will keep it super secret.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
What? You're leaving? I hope this is a good move (sounds like it is?) I hope your grandparents are still doing ok!

Anyways, wear a nice warm sweater for me when you get there

Annie
(bummed that you never got to teach me how to make a diaper)

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Annie - You're so cute (and you too Sarah!).

I'll wear a warm sweater.. I talked to my Grandma (on my mother's side) - she's very crafty. She loves sewing and was knitting at 8. I asked her if she enjoyed knitting and she said it was just ok - she enjoyed sewing and weaving, etc. more.. I don't know, maybe I'm not cut out for knitting? Of course I shouldn't say that before trying it.
Perhaps some people lean more to one thing than another? I hope you do find the love for sewing, your dolls are fantastic! Enjoy that baby for me, I'll be thinking about you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.