Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>DH got a new job and we're moving to Ellsworth!!  We've never been to Ellsworth, so we're hoping for some suggestions.  We'll need a FP doc or a pedi, non-vax friendly, and a chiropractor, and, preferably a midwife.  I prefer medical professionals who are somewhat laid back, and don't freak out about every little thing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, does anyone live in the area and know the atmosphere for homeschoolers?  I hear the laws are pretty homeschool friendly, but how's the local district?  Are there any homeschoolers in Ellsworth?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, we could use a realtor to help us find a rental.  Any suggestions?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help we'd GREATLY appreciate!!  We need to be out there by Dec 11, so we're freaking a bit... ;)</p>

·
Registered
5 Posts
<p>I'm a midwife who serves Ellsworth... I actually have a client right now in that area and it sounds like you guys would be a great fit in a lot of ways. If you email me at [email protected] I can pass your email address on to her and I think she'd love to visit with you!</p>

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Thanks, Bethany!!  We're on the road at the moment, but I'll email you as soon as we get settled! </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts