Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am also not in Italy - yet! But I think my partner, 6 month old baby and I will be moving to Rome in a few months. I've lived in Rome before, but never with a beautiful little baby girl, so I'm sure it is going to be an exciting new view of this beautiful city. A few questions for those of you who are already experienced mammas in Roma;

1. Anyone know of a well connected, reasonably priced apartment for foreigners, offering the space for a year? Our office will be on Via Nizza, so somewhere not so far away would be excellent, but really anywhere in the city center..

2. Are there any baby swimming courses that you know of?

3. Any recommendations for a good yoga course? Alternative international mammas groups? (or national, for that matter)

Thank you thank you!

----

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennasd
Alternative international mammas groups? (or national, for that matter)

Hi, here in Rome there are LLL meetings held in English, so I presume that there are mamme of different nationalities. Meetings at "il Nido", via Marmorata 169.
ciao!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Gard
Yeah! LLL in English! I am learning Italian, but it is slow going with a 5 mo old!
Rikki
moving to naples in oct
I'm sorry, but according to my information there isn't any LLL group or any consultant in Naples. In the south Italy is very difficult find a LLL consultant.
Check the LLL site in Italian.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey everyone! It looks like I will be unable to complete the process until after I arrive, but I still hope to have a meeting in November! We will arrive in Naples on October 23rd, so I hope to make friends (and buy a house) shortly there after!
Rikki, mom to Dexter 6 months old

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennasd
Tomoe, Do you have any more information about the LLL at via Marmorata (Rome)? Do you have any idea of the time/day for the meetings? Thanks
Hi Jenna, I wrote an email to the italian LLL information service, and I got the answer. You have to wait until september for the new meetings, and I'll send you a private message with the phone number of the LLL leaders in charge for the meetings at via Marmorata.
ciao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.