Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I wanted to try and get some advice about my moving situation with my daughter. We have a few housing options opening up and I was thinking about my situation.

My daughter is 19 months old. My husband snd I moved back into my parents house when she was 7 months old while we searched for a house. The market has been extremely difficult so we still have no found anything. I come from a large family of 8 kids and 3 of them still live at home with my mom and dad. My youngest sister is 8 and she is my daughters best friend. There is always so much going on and she has the best time. Everyone gives her non stop attention and she is the happiest toddler I've ever seen.
We wouldn't be moving far 15 min max and I would make sure to come over everyday.

Biggest kicker is, I'm due for baby #2 APRIL 13th. So we would most likely be moving close to that date if I could imagine.

Is this too much for my toddler to handle? Is this wrong of me to pull her away from all of what she knows as her life? Will this be depressing for her? Should we wait until a couple months after baby #2 gets here? Will it get harder the longer we wait or should we wait till she can understand and talk more?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.